- Construction and public works industry
- Chemical Industry
- Forest and sawmills
- Mines, quarries and oil wells
- Manufacture of metal products
- Wood Industry (excluding sawmills)
- Rubber and plastic products Industry
- Manufacture of transportation equipment
- Primary Metals manufacturing Industry
- Manufacture of non-metal mineral products
- Public administration
- Food and drink Industries
- Furniture and the furnishing Industries
- Industry of paper and paper products
- Transport and Storage
- Trade and product distribution
- Leather Industry
- Manufacture of machines (except electric)
- Tobacco Industry
- Textile industry
- Other business and personnel services
- Communications, transport of energy and other public services
- Printing, edition and related activities
- Manufacture of oil and coal products
- Manufacture of electric products
- Hosiery and clothing
- Education and related services
- Finance, insurance and real estates
- Medical and social services
- Various manufacturing industries
- Hunting and fishing
Primary Metals manufacturing Industry
The Primary Metals manufacturing Industry counts nearly 180 businesses employing dozens of trade and professional workers throughout the province.
Health and safety issues are a major concern in this sector because factory work can lead to accidents including lacerations, fractures and in certain tragic accidents, limb amputations.
The majority of companies in this sector have health and safety committees already at work and the mechanisms in place to advance prevention.
Santinel offers, in addition to all its services, to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your prevention committee and all the activities in place through an audit and analysis of the work environment. Training sessions or complete solutions are also offered to enable you to focus your efforts on the raison d’être of your company in full safety.
For all your prevention and management needs, occupational injuries management, occupational hygiene or first aid, we are the best resource.