- Construction and public works industry
- Chemical Industry
- Forest and sawmills
- Mines, quarries and oil wells
- Manufacture of metal products
- Wood Industry (excluding sawmills)
- Rubber and plastic products Industry
- Manufacture of transportation equipment
- Primary Metals manufacturing Industry
- Manufacture of non-metal mineral products
- Public administration
- Food and drink Industries
- Furniture and the furnishing Industries
- Industry of paper and paper products
- Transport and Storage
- Trade and product distribution
- Leather Industry
- Manufacture of machines (except electric)
- Tobacco Industry
- Textile industry
- Other business and personnel services
- Communications, transport of energy and other public services
- Printing, edition and related activities
- Manufacture of oil and coal products
- Manufacture of electric products
- Hosiery and clothing
- Education and related services
- Finance, insurance and real estates
- Medical and social services
- Various manufacturing industries
- Hunting and fishing
Rubber and plastic products Industry
Our world rests on this industry for practically everything we use.
The rubber and plastics products manufacturing industry is an advanced sector, with multiple facets transforming and producing a variety of useful objects and components.
But to produce all this variety is not without risk, and the dangers to workers come from various sources: electricity, chemicals and solvents and dangerous machines, just to name a few.
Santinel has been present in your sector of industry for many years to set up complete prevention programs and management of occupational injuries. Our advanced training services centered on the practice and the acquisition of useful knowledge also supports the reduction of occupational accidents and diseases.
By offering emergency measures programs, first aid in the workplace or emergency interventions, Santinel also helps workers of this industry by supplying the important information needed to work in complete safety.