Occupational Health and Safety Advisor
The incumbent will act as an expert occupational health and safety advisor in the various mandates entrusted to us from our established clientele. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team and will be asked to:
- Implement, evaluate and control various prevention activities (confined spaces, lockout/tagout, working at height, accident investigations, etc.).
- Provide training on various prevention activities;
- Advise clients on various prevention activities;
- Act as an OHS coordinator to different companies.
- Structure and strong sense of organization;
- Ability to work independently and/or in teams;
- Ability to write procedures and instructions;
- Communication skills;
- Excellent ability to analyze, synthesize and be disciplined at work;
- Ability to adapt to customer requirements;
- Desire to expand knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial relations or human resource management;
- Certificate in occupational health and safety (an asset);
- Member of the Order (CRIA, CHRP) – asset;
- Proficiency in Windows applications (MS-Office);
- Facilitation and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of L.S.S.T. and associated regulations + L.A.T.M.P.;