- Industrial Hygiene
OHS Prevention & Training
- Management and Organizational Development
- Driving of lift trucks
- Confined space
- Operating of hoist and bridge cranes
- Machine Safety
- Emergency Response
- Working at Heights
- Emergency response plan
- Hot Work
- Aerial Lifts and Platforms
- Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG)
- Back Pain Prevention
- Job safety analysis
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Workplace Inspection
- Personnal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Heat Stress
- Right to Refuse Work
- Accident investigation and analysis
- OHS Policies and Regulations
- OHS Communications
- Promoting Workplace Health
- Accident records management and financing
- First Aid
Training of trainers - Articulating booms and aerial platforms
To become “good” and stay that way, instructors specializing in jobs that require the use of articulating booms and aerial platforms must have at least a few occasions a year to pass on their knowledge to employees using such equipment. If this frequency is likely in your business, take a look at the outline of the training designed by Santinel for these trainers:
- A review of the risks associated with the equipment, appropriate tools and protective measures, regulations, practice manoeuvres and safe movements-all conveyed through Santinel’s regular operator training. Take this occasion to train your operators (max 15 participants).
- Start of the exclusive training of instructors, which consists of deepening the content discussed in step 1, becoming familiar with the role and responsibilities of a trainer, designing a theoretical and practical session, and improving the quality of teaching (interpersonal skills, listening skills, written communication skills, etc.).
- Teaching simulation with feedback from Santinel’s master-trainer. The company’s future trainers will benefit from expertise and advice by giving their first performance in an empty classroom.
- Supervised real-time training. Although optional, this last step is highly recommended for a teacher with little experience. The presence of Santinel’s trainer reassures your trainer who benefits from a written report on the performance, recommendations for future presentations and the issue a certificate as certified trainer.